2021 Ram Promaster 3500 High Roof Extended 24' Class B Motorhome. 3.6L V6 280HP Gasoline Engine. Sleeps 2+, A/C Unit.
SUPER EASY EXTENDED OFF THE GRID MEETS STEALTHY NEIGHBORHOOD OPS
Tons of electrical power without the noisy generator. The electric A/C is much quieter than most.
Go Off-grid for weeks with the 3000-Watt Victron inverter and six 100-Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Batteries.
- Dometic RTX 2000 Air Condition unit that runs on DC power.
- Maxxair Deluxe Fan with remote
- Indoor shower 27"x24" where shower pan in concealed under the flooring and shower head (dura faucet) is concealed in upper cabinets.
- Outdoor shower (dura faucet) located at the back door.
- 6-inch Tuft and Needle memory foam custom fit mattress
- Bed can be converted to use in multiple ways...can be used as a queen (setup in normal mode sleeping side to side), to add a smaller bed extend seats next to bed and add memory foam inserts or pull-out main bed frame over seats and create a king size bed that will allow users to sleep front to back.
- Dometic CFX3 SLD75 Fridge/Freeze Combo (can be programmed to be 2 fridges or 2 freezers if wanted)
- Natures Head Composting Toilet
- Large closet space
- 22" Transit Free Signal TV - 12V DC Powered LED Flat Screen made specifically for RVs. Mounted on full motion arm.
- Center speaker for TV mounted directly under TV.
- Both Driver and Passenger seats swivel using Scopema swivel mounts
- Backup Camera + Full-time rearward facing driving camera
- Cruise Control
- 6 - 100 Ah Battleborn 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Batteries
- 4 - 100-Watt Monocrystalline Renogy solar panels built on a custom Unaka roof rack
- Victron Multiplus Inverter Charger 3000W 12V
- Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Bluetooth Built-in
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 TR VE.Can Charge Controller
- Victron Lynx Distributor
- Li-BIM 225: LiFePO4 Battery Isolation Manager (Can power your coach battery bank while driving)
- 30-amp shore power inlet on the exterior of the van (allows for van coach battery bank to charge from regular house outlet or 30 amp shore power)
- WFCO AC/DC Distribution Panel
- 14 Different A/C Power Outlets spread out throughout the van.
- 15 Different D/C Power Outlets spread out throughout the van.
- 27 Gallon over the tire freshwater tank
- KUS water level sensor with meter located inside cabin.
- 4 Gallon Bosch water heater
- 7 Gallon gray water tank
- Shurflow water pump
- Shurflow water accumulator
- Shurflow water strainer
- Water Heating pad attached to water tank with switch inside cabin
- 1.5" Butcher Block countertops with 21" flip up extension.
- Table mounted on Laguna adjustable table mount
- Ruvati Undermount stainless steel sink (16x18x8) 9.5 inches deep when including the butcher block countertop.
- Delta Faucet with soap dispenser
- Double Induction Cooktop (NutriChef 1800-watt, touch sensor control)
- Slider door window is a T-Vent CR Lawrence tinted window
- Flooring throughout van is Lifeprod luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Van cabinets have been built with Baltic Birch 3/4 inch mostly used when spacing would allow)
- BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain Tires (Around 12,000 miles well maintained)
- Van is insulated with 3M Thinsulate SM600L on all walls, ceiling, sliding door and back doors. Foam board was used as insulation in the flooring.
- Van has been extensively covered in Kilmat 80 mil used on floor, all walls, doors, and ceiling.
or Ask a Question