2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F 37' Class A Motorhome. Ford F53 V10 Gasoline Engine, TorqShift 5-speed Auto Hydro-Max, Brakes w/ABS, 3 Slide Outs with Toppers, 18ft Power Awning, Sleeps 6, Dual A/C Units + Heat Pumps, Hydraulic Leveling Jacks, Bath & 1/2.
This Winnebago Adventurer 37F features triple slides with one full wall slide, a bath and a half, plus king bed, and so much more!
Step into this class A coach and see for yourself how much space is available. There is a Rest Easy Sofa to the right of the entry door for seating. The sofa features seatbelts for safe traveling.
Opposite the door side in front enjoy meals at the Glide and Dine dinette with buffet and retractable 47" HDTV location found in the full wall slide. There is also a double kitchen sink, counter space, three burner range, 4 door refrigerator, a storage cabinet with a washer and dryer, and the bedroom wardrobe and chest of drawers, plus 27" HDTV too.
There is a half bath featuring a large vanity with sink, and toilet with overhead storage just to the left of the entry door.
Double sliding doors to the rear take you to a spacious bedroom featuring a king bed slide out with nightstands on either side.
Another sliding door leads to the rear bath which features a BIG shower, a long vanity with sink, and toilet plus overhead storage, and so much more!
Drinking water filter
4 Door Fridge/Freezer with Ice-Maker
3 Samsung TVs
5.5kw Onan Generator with auto start with Around 933.4 Hours and 98 Hours Until Next Serving
Rear view Cameras (3)
Roadmaster Tow System with 2014 Honda CRV - Tow Vehicle
Full Body Paint
Sun Filter Shades
Automatic electric Entry Steps
Soft Vinyl 7 foot Ceiling
One Place System Monitor
MCD Solar/Blackout Shades
Power Galley Vent Fan
Stainless Steel Sinks
Power Bath Vents
2 New House Batteries Installed by Lazy Days Knoxville
Click to see Seller VIDEO
1. The cockpit LED reading lights do not work but they used to both work. I tried to find replacement bulb only to discover that the bulbs are not replaceable;
2. The coach originally had a recliner chair in the space between the entry door and the couch.
3. The coach originally had two dining straight chairs and two folding chairs. The folding chairs were missing when we bought the unit;
4. The wallpaper in the half bath is torn in one spot;
5. There is a Sirius XM radio receiver installed but is not selectable from the dashboard screen;
5. We traveled for five months with our three cats and there are a couple of spots on the two captain's chairs and the back of the couch where the cats damaged the leather. It is repairable
Also Available for Additional Cost:
2014 Honda CR-V toad
It is fully equipped for towing including the required supplemental braking system (InvisiBrake) and Roadmaster Base Plate and Sterling All-Terrain tow bar.
or Ask a Question