1998 International Diesel School Bus (Skoolie) custom conversion
This custom conversion International "Skoolie" is ready for the road.
• Rooftop AC runs on 110v, 30 amp, or 50 amp service OR solar power.
• Designed to be off the grid, only needing to have access to water to run our shower and sink.
• 1996 International Diesel Engine- Allison Transmission 230K miles- Last oil change, December 2020.
• 50 Gallon FUEL Tank
• Custom reclaimed hardwood flooring
• Ceiling is galvanized corrugated metal
• 30 Gallon Under Mount Gray Water tank with hose attachment, or RV HOSE attachment (included)
• Comfort Air Captain Chair
• Outlets throughout the bus.
• New exterior paint (including roof) June, 2021 (Alkyd Enamel).
• First Alert Smoke/Co2 Alarms
• Refrigerator / Freezer
• Over the Refrigerator storage
• Air Conditioner
• Propane 4-burner stove
• RV Tankless Water Heater by Girard-GSWH-2
• RV toilet
• Custom Teak shower surround
• Solar Panels cleaned and looking bright 2021
• Battery Bank
• Converter and Electrical Box
• Lights above sink, bunks, and reading areas throughout bus
• LED lighting behind custom wood molding
• Custom kitchen cabinets for all your storage needs with latched drawers
• Custom wood countertop
• Large open sink with small removable sink for easy dishwashing
• 2 large couches with storage underneath of both couches. Big enough for 5 plastic storage bins on each side
• 2 large couches convert to massive sleeping space (larger than California King).
• 6 storage shelves mounted above comfy reading spot
• 4 custom large storage drawers underneath the bunks
• Bunk beds have been fabricated with metal frame to ensure the safety of every passenger.
• Storage basket for the bunks to put journals, books, electronics
• Closet storage
• Trailer Hitch
• New Tires within the past 5 years
**ENGINE FULLY INSPECTED DECEMBER 2020 AND JUNE
or Ask a Question