1969 Chevrolet C-10. Chevy 350 V8 Gasoline Engine. RWD.
Beautiful custom 1969 Chevrolet C10 LWB for sale! I bought this truck back in December of last year with the intent of doing some modest upgrades and reselling it. I bought it from a father and son that spent over a year doing a full frame off restoration which was completed about five years ago. Paint is in great shape and what I’ve heard called a drivers quality. No bubbling and no rust. The motor is a new crate 350 with less than 2,000 miles with a rebuilt turbo 400 transmission. When I bought this truck it was pretty stock so I wanted to set it apart and sent it to spend a few months with a professional builder to do the upgrades. The truck was also gone through front to back to make sure everything was in proper order. Following is a list of new parts:
- Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
- Edlebrock Performer Carburetor
- Hooker Competition Headers
- CPP complete 13” big disc brake kit front and rear
- CPP Lowering / handling performance kit (4.5 drop front 6 rear)
- LMC lowering block kit
- CPP C notch kit
- CPP black drop center drive loop crossmember
- 20” Mobsteel wheels (20x8 front 20x9 rear) front and back with Chevy dog dish caps and chrome rings wrapped in white wall tires (245/40/20 & 275/35/20)
- 3 point seat belts
- Steering wheel
- True 2 1/2” dual exhaust
Those are just the bigger ticket items. The list could go on for quite some time for all the smaller parts. I have receipts and documentation for everything that has been done since I’ve had the truck in my possession. Truck also has the sliding rear window and custom bumper with fog lights.
This truck drives and handles amazingly and it looks and sounds killer! The only thing I feel needs to be done is adding Vintage A/C but other than that turn key, drive and enjoy. No corners were cut and no expenses sparred to make sure this truck is in top shape.