1985 Custom Build Stinger GT Sports Car. LS2, 2006, 450hp. Porsche Boxter "S" 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
Custom Sports Car "built from the ground up", by retired GM engineering associate/designer. This car can be tuned to race if desired.
This Sports Car has plenty of power, is fun to drive and demands the attention of the Sports Car Enthusiast.
A retired Senior Engineering Associate/Car Fabricator from GM (proving grounds in Arizona) built this Concept Sports Car in his workshop and completed the final design over the last five years. The car can be tuned to race if desired. This Custom Sports Car has plenty of power and is fun to drive. The car really gets the attention of the public because of its unique design. I am selling this car because of my health. The right sports car enthusiast will understand the uniqueness of this design and can compare to other high performance sports cars, like cobra or corvette.
· Engine: Corvette LS2, 2006, 450hp
· Transaxle: Porsche Boxer “S”, 6 speed
· Suspension: Rear: Corvette components with Bill Stein coil-over shocks. Front: Corvette components with Bill Stein coil-over shocks
· Brakes: Front 2014 Baer T-4. Rear: Baer 12.5 inch rotor, 2006 Corvette caliper system
· Dimensions: Length 13 ft. 10 in; Width 83.9 in; Height 4 ft.: Wheelbase 106 in; Front Track 70 in; Rear Track 70 in; Wheels/Rear 18 in. tall by 11 in. wide; Wheels/Front 18 in. tall by 10.5 in. wide; Enkel; Tires: BFG-KDW 245-35-zr18 front; BFG-KDW 295-35-zr18 rear.
· Center of Gravity/Weight Distribution: 47/53
· Body: Custom Build Fiberglass/Aluminum; ¾ length aluminum belly pan
· Interior: Custom Naugahyde with Cloth Insert
· Weight: 3100 lbs.
· Tops: Soft and Hard (removable with targa section)
· Power Steering: Custom Power Rack and Pinion
· Roll Cage: Steel